Annual Convention Opportunity
If you missed the Annual Convention this year, you can still view the sessions by registering here. You can view the General Session and professional-development breakouts anytime until September 24.
Once registered, you will receive your Convention access information within 48 hours from [email protected]
Why You Should Register
You will enjoy unprecedented access to professional-development opportunities that will enable you to grow your businesses and learn from top industry experts through our Knowledge Channels. Sessions offer unique, high-level looks at the issues of today, covering everything from specialized Medicare benefits to the future of employer-sponsored coverage. Highlights include:
- It's the Cost of Care -- RX Transparency -- Employer Hospital Price Transparency Project -- Rand Studies with Gloria Sachdev, Pharm.D, President and CEO of the Employers' Forum in Indiana
- Stepping up Your Game -- Get Your SHIft Together -- The Changing Industry Landscape, Value Propositions and Cross-Generational Issues with Kevin Trokey, Founding Partner of Q4i
- Medicare 2020 -- A Deep Dive into MAPD, PDP and VA Coverage with Dan Mangus, Vice President of Sales at Senior Marketing Specialists
- The New Workplace -- Five Generations in the Workplace with Amy Waninger, CEO of Lead at Any Level
- What You Know Today Will Help You Tomorrow -- Using Data to Leverage Business Decisions with Jana Fuelberth, President and Co-Founder Analytic.li
The discounted member rate of $99 is still available. That's a fraction of the normal cost and the Virtual Convention contains everything that makes the NAHU Convention the industry's top conference each year.